sobota, 15 lutego 2014

Fences for horses with electricity in

"I love my horses and their wellbeing is my number one priority. 
After having witnessed first-hand the heartbreak of fencing accidents, I felt it was my responsibility as a horse owner to provide my horses with the safest fencing possible. After extensive research, there was only one answer - EquiSafe. Being made of HDPE means that it's as strong as it is flexible. Under impact, it flexes, absorbs the impact and bounces the horse back off it. Stainless steel wire is spherically embedded into the rails under heat and all connections are made inside the posts. This provides the option of an electric fence to keep horses off the fence, without the danger of exposed wires or tensioning. It's great to have a fence that can be used with or without electric, especially if there is a power outage or a storm. All the surfaces are smooth and rounded so there are no sharp, pointy corners to cause injury. The fence is highly visible to horses and looks amazing! We installed our EquiSafe fencing in 2010 and since then we've never had a horse get injured on it, rather it has saved them on many occasions when they have collided, slid or kicked into it - they simply bounce back off! Provided it's kept clean, it looks the same as it did when we first got it. It has stood up to all weather conditions, including extreme UV which accompanies our hot australian summers. It was surprisingly easy to install, even over very uneven terrain, including through a creek. My EquiSafe fencing has been looking after my horses since it was installed in 2010, I wouldn't trust anything else! Thank you EquiSafe for providing my horses with the safest fencing system in the world, and providing me with peace of mind. I know my horses are safe with EquiSafe! "





















Sarah Adrych
Tasmania, Australia



Equisafe - the safest electric fencing solutions on Facebook :)

3 komentarze:

  1. Way cool some valid points! I am grateful for you making this post on hand; the rest of this website is also first-class. Have a great fun. Redstone Supply

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This allows your applications to maintain compatibility, prevent services from running on the wrong hosts, and having to sync files.
    Steel Fence

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. As soon as I saw the Main Kit, I knew I wanted to incorporate a picket fence. The leaf vine just called for it! Here is the layout I created uspvc picket fence
    ing two picket fences I made out of lightweight chipboard...

    OdpowiedzUsuń